The Springboard Management Suite Grant Process
One of the benefits of being a Springboard grantee is access to additional funds to bolster the infrastructure of your growing organization by supporting capacity building activities. Capacity building is not limited to but includes:
- Leadership Development - building skills among the board, board chair and executive director
- Strategic Planning - thinking strategically about the next phase of the organization; creating a strategic plan
- Technical Assistance - hiring consultants to assist with fundraising and technology; sending critical staff and board members to seminars in these areas
Current grantees may request additional grant funds to attend classes, receive coaching and/or enlist the help of the Management Suite Partners.
- Two times a year; February and August (1st Wednesday of each month).
- Springboard will approve up to 70% of the cost of the funding request up to $3,500.
- An email will be sent to the grantee acknowledging whether a grant request was approved or declined.
- Approved grants will be paid to either the grantee or provider depending on nonprofit status.
- Management Suite grants are only available to current Springboard grantees.
- Current grantees have $3,500 available for every year.
- Grantees must spend the funds for Management Suite grants in 1 year (October 1 to September 30).
- The balance of funds does not carry over; every year starts anew with $3,500.
- Please refer to the Grantee Onboard Guide for more details.
The following partners are an excellent source of capacity building workshops and are eligible for support via Management Suite grants.
The Axelson Center for Nonprofit Management